The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER! covers all aspects of delivering I.T. and technical services to end-customers through 4 types of service delivery models Hardware Warranty, Break-Fix, Professional and Managed Services.
The third publication in Erick Simpson’s best-selling Managed Services Series, this comprehensive resource details best practices for service delivery, including a description of each service model and strategies for maintaining or maximizing each model, as well as migrating from one service model to another.
Covering service pricing and positioning, service delivery, hiring and compensating and training staff and maximizing customer trust, satisfaction and loyalty, this resource is certain to become a key reference manual in your organization. This book reveals how to successfully deliver I.T. Solutions and Managed Services to become a Trusted Advisor to your clients.
These methodologies have helped thousands of Solution Providers tremendously increase their revenues. The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER! applies the most highly effective I.T. and Managed Services delivery techniques ever developed to increase your efficiencies, client relationships and revenue, and provide a roadmap to migrate from one service delivery model to another!
It includes everything you’ll need to:
- Identify or establish your current service delivery model
- Understand key characteristics and important considerations for each service delivery model
- Determine whether you are in Build, Maintain or Maximize mode, and if you are ready to Migrate
- Recognize the key staff necessary for each model and mode
- Create an effective hiring, compensation, and training process for all staff
- Improve customer satisfaction, become a Trusted Advisor and sell more solutions and services to your clients
This resource has been highly anticipated by solution providers and channel organizations worldwide, and fills the void for a service-specific work for the I.T. industry, covering hiring, compensating, and training staff; along with project management, quoting and service delivery for 4 service provider groups.
Includes nearly 30 downloadable webinars, forms, tools and collateral!