In Erick Simpson’s 3 page Service Dispatch Process White Paper, you will find information to help you understand proper techniques and best practices for the Service Dispatch role in the service delivery process.
- The Service Dispatch Process
- Manage Scheduling of all Technical Resources
- Continuously Monitor General Service Board to Identify New Requests
- Continuously Monitor Individual Service Boards or Queues to Manage SLAs
- Continuously Manage and Conduct Consistent Communications to Keep All Parties Affected by Incidents Related to Service Requests Apprised of Status
Manage reporting for effective service delivery performance