THESE ARE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS – NOT PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
Includes 2 Killer Downloads!:
Download #1: Erick Simpson’s Advanced Client Solution Roadmap Calculator – NEW REVISION!
Erick Simpson’s Advanced Client Solution Roadmap Calculator ensures you are consistently and intentionally introducing each of your products, services and solutions to every one of your clients, and forecasts your current and potential revenue. This business-winning tool has helped thousands of IT providers generate up to 40% additional revenue from their existing clients.
- List all clients in the 1st column of the calculator
- Add all services/solutions they may ever need in the 1st row of the calculator
- Find additional vendors/strategic partners to fulfill services your clients need but you don’t deliver and share revenue
- Add pricing for all of your services in the 2nd row of the calculator
- Complete all requested client demographic information
- Shade cells red if client does NOT have the solution you recommend (use the specific shade in the calculator, as formulas are triggered by shade)
- Shade cells green if client DOES have the solution you recommend (use the specific shade in the calculator, as formulas are triggered by shade)
- Put together a marketing and sales plan to go after 1 new low-hanging fruit service or solution in red that you can quickly sell and implement each month
- Rinse and repeat and watch your Advanced Client Solution Roadmap get greener and greener
- Review yearly and monthly actual and potential revenues at the bottom of the calculator
Download #2: Erick Simpson’s Service Dispatch and Help Desk Capacity Planning and Hiring Calculator – NEW VERSION!
Erick Simpson’s Dispatch and Help Desk Capacity Planning and Hiring Calculator helps you determine when to hire your Service Dispatchers and Level 1-3 Help Desk Technicians based on your ticket load. This effective calculator also takes into account the number of hours available to your help desk resources to work on tickets. It provides you a clear color-coded “over/under” status that tells you if you are understaffed or overstaffed and by how many resources. Never make an untimely hiring decision again with this awesome capacity planning tool.
*Shaded cells are calculated fields – beware of changing them
- Review/Modify all white cells in the Availability Section
- Review/Modify all white cells in the Ticket Segmentation Section
- Review/Modify all white cells in the Ticket Load Section
- Review/Modify all white cells in the Help Desk Staffing Section
- Review/Modify all white cells in the Dispatch Staffing Section
Over/Under Capacity = Green when properly staffed,
Red when Overstaffed, Blue when Understaffed