THESE ARE DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS – NOT PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
Includes 3 Killer Downloads!:
Download #1: The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice Book PDF
The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice reveals the most innovative and effective MSP growth techniques ever developed.
These techniques have been proven to increase long-term predictable revenue, thereby increasing an IT Organization’s value. Leverage Erick Simpson’s successful Managed Services concepts:
- 3 Killer Managed Services deliverables
- A Unique Managed Services Sales Process so successful that Clients can’t resist signing your Agreements
- Pricing your Managed Services deliverables for Maximum Profit
- What to do after your Client is sold
- Advanced Annuity-Based revenue philosophies
The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice includes everything you’ll need to:
- Transition to a successful, Annuity-Based Managed Services model and Evaluate your existing Clients and calculate what they’ll be worth on a Monthly and Yearly basis when converted to Managed Services
- Successfully market and sell Managed Services to new Clients
- Increase your organization’s overall value by transitioning to an Annuity-based Service Delivery model.
*Includes nearly 30 downloadable Managed Services Business, Technical, Sales and Marketing Tools, Forms and Collateral!
Download #2: Erick Simpson’s Managed Services MRR Pricing Calculator
Erick Simpson’s MSP MRR Pricing Calculator allows you to add all of your MRR-based products and services; along with your costs and desired margins to calculate your final pricing for quotes and proposals. This effective tool ensures you meet your margin requirements while speeding pricing activities.
Download #3: Erick Simpson’s Master Services Agreement
This editable Master Services Agreement or MSA documents the business relationship between the service provider and the client. Have a new client countersign the Master Services Agreement once at the beginning of a service relationship, and use Statements of Work or SOWs to govern the actual services delivered under contract or SLA, adding users, etc. Using a separate MSA along with SOWs shortens the total amount of additional paperwork needed to continue delivering new projects and services to a client during the lifetime of the relationship. This document is editable and can quickly be completed by tabbing through the required fields to complete them.