THESE ARE PHYSICAL BOOKS
Includes 4 Best-Sellers!:
Book #1: The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice
The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice reveals the most innovative and effective MSP growth techniques ever developed.
These techniques have been proven to increase long-term predictable revenue, thereby increasing an IT Organization’s value. Leverage Erick Simpson’s successful Managed Services concepts:
- 3 Killer Managed Services deliverables
- A Unique Managed Services Sales Process so successful that Clients can’t resist signing your Agreements
- Pricing your Managed Services deliverables for Maximum Profit
- What to do after your Client is sold
- Advanced Annuity-Based revenue philosophies
The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice includes everything you’ll need to:
- Transition to a successful, Annuity-Based Managed Services model and Evaluate your existing Clients and calculate what they’ll be worth on a Monthly and Yearly basis when converted to Managed Services
- Successfully market and sell Managed Services to new Clients
- Increase your organization’s overall value by transitioning to an Annuity-based Service Delivery model.
*Includes nearly 30 downloadable Managed Services Business, Technical, Sales and Marketing Tools, Forms and Collateral!
*Bonus: 4 Business-Winning PowerPoint Presentations!
*Extra Special Bonus: Recorded Managed Services Webcast download included!
Book #2: The Best I.T. Sales and Marketing BOOK EVER!
The Best I.T. Sales and Marketing BOOK EVER! focuses on rapidly growing your MSP practice through effective sales and marketing techniques.
Following up on the success of The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice – What Every SMB IT Service Provider Should Know…; the definitive book on transitioning a reactive IT business model to proactively-delivered Managed Services, The Best I.T. Sales & Marketing BOOK EVER! focuses squarely on one of the most challenging aspects of running a successful I.T. practice – growing through effective sales and marketing.
At nearly 500 pages, The Best I.T. Sales & Marketing BOOK EVER! reveals how to successfully sell and market I.T. solutions and become a Trusted Advisor to your clients. Drawing upon Erick Simpson’s experience in helping Partners across the country transition to an annuity-based, proactive Managed Service delivery model, each phase of the I.T. Sales and Marketing process is addressed.
Broken down into logical sections, this book helps you choose your target market, determine your service offerings and develop your marketing message, as well as the methods by which to successfully deliver it. Follow-on chapters address hiring the right sales staff, as well as training, incentivizing and managing them for success.
Additional topics covered include appointment setting and conducting the first, second and third client sales appointments – all the way through closing the deal with the decision-maker. The downloadable content contains over 50 newly designed marketing collateral, case study and white paper templates, as well as a complete 17-page business-winning I.T. Solutions and Managed Services website design. Chock full of additional new tools and collateral, the downloadable material included with this title greatly enhances the value of ‘The Best I.T. Sales & Marketing BOOK EVER!’, and insures that this unique publication lives up to its name.
Book #3: The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER!
The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER! covers all aspects of delivering I.T. and technical services to end-customers through 4 types of service delivery models Hardware Warranty, Break-Fix, Professional and Managed Services.
The third publication in Erick Simpson’s best-selling Managed Services Series, this comprehensive resource details best practices for service delivery, including a description of each service model and strategies for maintaining or maximizing each model, as well as migrating from one service model to another.
Covering service pricing and positioning, service delivery, hiring and compensating and training staff and maximizing customer trust, satisfaction and loyalty, this resource is certain to become a key reference manual in your organization. This book reveals how to successfully deliver I.T. Solutions and Managed Services to become a Trusted Advisor to your clients.
These methodologies have helped thousands of Solution Providers tremendously increase their revenues. The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER! applies the most highly effective I.T. and Managed Services delivery techniques ever developed to increase your efficiencies, client relationships and revenue, and provide a roadmap to migrate from one service delivery model to another!
It includes everything you’ll need to:
- Identify or establish your current service delivery model
- Understand key characteristics and important considerations for each service delivery model
- Determine whether you are in Build, Maintain or Maximize mode, and if you are ready to Migrate
- Recognize the key staff necessary for each model and mode
- Create an effective hiring, compensation, and training process for all staff
- Improve customer satisfaction, become a Trusted Advisor and sell more solutions and services to your clients
This resource has been highly anticipated by solution providers and channel organizations worldwide, and fills the void for a service-specific work for the I.T. industry, covering hiring, compensating, and training staff; along with project management, quoting and service delivery for 4 service provider groups.
Includes nearly 30 downloadable webinars, forms, tools and collateral!
Book #4: The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER!
The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER! reveals how to build, staff and maintain a NOC and Service Desk effectively and profitably, along with best practices and techniques to increase efficiencies and net profits for these critical business service delivery business units.
The fourth publication in Erick Simpson’s best-selling Managed Services Series, The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER!, this comprehensive resource documents and discusses best practices for NOC and Service Desk infrastructure design, tools and technology, deliverables, pre-requisites for service, agreements and addendums, SLAs, processes, clients, management and outsourcing considerations all geared to help your organization or business unit increase efficiencies and net profitability while reducing risk and mitigating pain for you and your clients and end users.
Whether you are looking to build out your NOC and Service Desk from scratch, are interested in learning how to effectively outsource and manage specific components of these units, or simply wish to evaluate the processes you currently employ in your own NOC and Service Desk, this reference will teach you how to improve processes, maximize efficiencies and increase client satisfaction – all while improving your bottom line!
The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER! includes everything you’ll need to:
- Design the most effective infrastructure for you NOC and Service Desk
- Identify and integrate the right tools and technology to support your NOC and Service Desk
- Establish service requirements for your end users and clients to qualify them for effective, efficient service delivery
- Determine what your NOC and Service Desk deliverables and SLAs should be
- Understand and implement effective incident management processes
- Learn the 10 critical Service Management processes required for success
- Develop a rock-solid client provisioning and on-boarding process to smooth service turn-up and go-live
- Gain knowledge of efficient day-to-day NOC and Service Desk staff duties that increase efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction
- Create an effective hiring, compensation, training and management process for NOC and Service Desk staff
- Discover critical KPIs and learn how to run your NOC and Service Desk by the numbers
- Learn how to outsource NOC and Service Desk components effectively
This resource has been highly requested by solution providers, internal IT departments and channel organizations worldwide, and fills the void for a NOC and Service Desk-specific work for the IT industry covering design, tools, deliverables and hiring, compensating, training and managing staff; along with processes, client on-boarding and management processes, outsourcing to 3rd party fulfillment partners and service delivery.
Includes nearly 30 downloadable forms, tools and educational webcasts.