Thursday, April 2nd @ 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BST
During this strategic business-building session I’ll be joined by Tom Sopwith from IT Glue, and I’ll be covering:
- The 6 focus areas of your business to create real quarter-over-quarter business improvement
- The 1 meeting agenda to hold your team accountable to the tasks needed to realize improvement
- The 4 fundamental beliefs you must be willing to embrace to prepare yourself and your organization for improvement
Attend this session if:
- You don’t have enough control over your time or your company
- Instead of controlling your business, it’s controlling you
- You’re frustrated with your people: staff, clients, vendors or partners – they don’t seem to listen, understand you or follow through with their actions and no one seems to be on the same page
- You simply aren’t generating enough profit
- You’ve hit the ceiling and growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure what to do next.
- You’ve tried various strategies and nothing has worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need help to move again.
…and more – you don’t want to miss this business transformation Webinar!